BergmanLabora and BioNordika hosts a seminar/demonstration event in advanced fluorescence microscopy.
We will present the techniques available at the Nikon Center of Excellence in Huddinge run by Sylvie Le Guyader, manager of the Live Cell Imaging facility/Nikon Center of Excellence.
Seminars will be also be given by Cell Signaling Technology, a leader in antibodies for pathway analysis and Andor Technology, a leader in scientific cameras. A range of systems will be available for demonstration purposes. Leading experts will be on-hand to answer questions on a broad range of microscopy applications
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2016
Stockholm: Nikon Center of Excellence, Dept of Nutrition and Health, KI/KTH at south campus in Huddinge
Göteborg: Göteborgs Universitet, Medicinaregatan 3
Lund: Lund University, BMC
Yes please. Sign me up!
Fill in your information below to attend. The event is free.
Listing has expired
- The Live Cell Imaging unit: advanced confocal microscopy facility in Flemingsberg – Sylvie Le Guyader, Manager of the Nikon Center of Excellence at KI/KTH
- Immunofluorescence for the study of cellular processes: Possibilities and considerations – Dr Laura Schneider, Product Specialist, Cell Signaling Technology (Boston, MA)
- Fast and Sensitive Cameras for a range of Microscopy Applications – Dr Orla Hanrahan, Life Science Imaging, Application Specialist, Andor Technologies (Belfast, UK)
- Nikon upright research microscope Ni-E with Andor sCMOS camera Zyla 5.5 and EMCCD camera ULTRA 888 / Lumencor Sola solid state fluorescence illuminator
- Nikon confocal A1R with GaAsP detectors
- Nikon SMZ18 stereo microscope with fluorescence illuminator and Nikon DS-Fi2 camera
Our sister company BioNordika are specialized in fluorescence imaging and will be available for discussions about new products from for example:
- Clontech – Fluorescence Proteins, etc.
- New England Biolabs – SNAP-tag and CLIP-tag in live cells, antibodies.
- AnaSpec Inc. – HiLyte, AnaTag, FRET, etc.
- Cell Signaling Technology – IF validated antibodies, Alexa Fluor antibodies etc.
- Vector Laboratories – Mounting media, DyLight antibodies etc.