Welcome to an Educational Seminar on Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation monitoring (QCM-D)
DTU, BergmanLabora and Biolin Scientific are happy to invite You to this day of knowledge sharing around QSense QCM-D. Whether You are a beginner or an expert, take the opportunity to meet with QCM-D users, discuss with Biolin Scientific application specialist Fredrik Pettersson, get inspired or share your own experiences. We encourage you to suggest your own topics and/or presentation, please send an email to the organizers.
Date: November 17, 2021
Time: 10.00 – 15.00
Place: DTU, Building 227, room 239. Søltofts Plads, Kgs. Lyngby
Registration: Latest Friday November 12th
Partners: Biolin and DTU
Organizer: Ulrich Krühne, Assoc. Prof. Technical University of Denmark and Ulrika Lundgren, Product Specialist at BergmanLabora.
Questions: Don´t hesitate to contact any of the organizers.
Yes please. Sign me up!
Fill in your information below to attend. The event is free.
10.00 – 10.15 Welcome and presentation of Biolin Scientific, a provider of instrumentation for surface, interface, and surface bound analysis.
10.15 – 11.00 Introduction to QCM-D theory and how this very sensitive, real-time technique is practically used
11.15 -12.00 Application examples and customer experiences including
- Lipid based systems and Model Membrane Platforms, creation and characterization, drug delivery, surface uptake, release etc
- Biomolecular Interactions, protein adsorption, protein aggregation etc
- Biofilm formation and Fouling
- Virus research, adsorption to surfaces, competition for membrane receptors
- Polymer based systems, Polymer brush swelling, collapse and cross-linking, polyelectrolyte multilayers
- Cleaning and Degradation, detergents, photoresist dissolution, etching
- High Pressure QCM-D
12.00 – 12.45 Lunch snack, on the house
12.45 – 13.30 Application examples and customer experiences, cont.
13.30 – 14.00 Experimental tips and tricks, get the most out of your instrument and data
14.15 – 14.45 Introduction to Dfind software and Data modelling
14.45 – Q&A
For those who wants to stay and discuss further we are available until 16.00.