Online Webinar 27th of April 2021
Good wettability is prerequisite for good coating adhesion. Different types of surface treatments, such as plasma, laser texturing, or flame treatment are used to improve the wettability of the surface and subsequently the coating adhesion.
Despite a good process planning, adhesion problems sometimes occur. To catch the possible problems early on quality control processes for the treated surface should be implemented. As wettability is the most important factor indicating good adhesion, contact angle measurements are often used to ensure process quality. For quality control, contact angle measurements offer a fast, qualitative, user-independent and traceable method.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Why contact angle measurements are such a powerful tool for quality control
- The most important aspects to consider from an instrument point of view
- Examples of how contact angle can be used for quality control purposes.
Who should attend?
- People working in coating, printing, or other adhesion-related processes
- People working with plasma treatment, laser texturing, or other surface treatment methods
- People facing adhesion failures